Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3rd celebrating day for me~XD wakakax!!!

first and foremost...
i wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!! ^^
i hope all the ppl dat i noe happy forever n healthy always~^^


today i woke up at 10++..kekex..vry early leh?? XD wakakax! then, i took a shower n ban liang liang~^^coz, 2day is boys' turn to celebrate with me~!!!^^ especially my kai sai lou~dis is his suggestion~i love u my dear kai sai lou jun jun~^^ before dat, my mummy brought me to tropica..she bought a hair maker for me~^^ kakax!! thanks my lovely mummy!! i love u forever o!! ^^ it costs RM 130..bt my mumm willing to buy it for me~i love u~~T.T when i reached mgm, i say "hi" to david n jun jun..LOLX..then kena block by a girl..=.= she is a kristian..she talked a lot to me..bout every story bout kristian..however, i felt warm~ coz i get god's bless on my birthday~^^ n i get the present from god too~yeepee~^^ thanks god!!! ^^ then, seng kia n yb came..dat stupid yb vry gao siu de wor~he keep pura pura say "eee~y u at here de?? today is who birthday o??"..XD kakax!!! vry cute de wor yb~^^ without him, i wont laugh til stomache lor..kakax!!! ^^ we had our lunch at pizza..i heard they said lap gt cum?? bt david vry resist him to cum..=.= the reason is: lap wil rampas all our food..kakax!!! while eating, yb made a lot of fun!!! he made al those funny funny things n silly things..reli vry gao siu de wor~!! hahax!! n i rmb~he said he never treat me as a girl~=.= bt luckily im nt a girl la~if nt he so ham sap touch me de..kakax! kidding!!! ^^ then, teng yang came..i keep ask seng kia n teng yang to eat together..bt they dun wan..=.= n they keep wanna i pay the money..they go out one by one..n left me alone thr..bt luckily i pull david not to go..wakakax!! T.T bt i noe they just kidding..hahax! kesian yb..he keep been laughed as a pig..PIGGY~ ^^ but YB~ U VRY VRY THIN NW~ SO LENG ZAI AR~~XD kakax!! ^^ afetr dat, we went to the 3rd floor play bowling..eee..jun jun keep say i must play de..but sorry ya..i reli tak tau..T.T forgive me~i watch u all play dy vry fun..coz u all too funny jor lar..wahahax!! david keep change yb's name to piggy~kesian yb ar~bt he play til vry happy lor..hahax!! at first teng yang so geng geh..bt finally seng kia is the winner~!! jun jun quite disappointed~coz 2day he lose control~dun sad lar..kai jie siak siak~^^ yb quite lucky oso..hahax!! he gt few times oso X..hahax!! bt duno y at last he lose..=.= david oso nt bad lar..he most cute de..kekex..after finished, we went to holiday planet..yb went to ecm meet his girl girl jor..walao eh!! i saw 2 guys play Time Crisis..i stil rmb dat my bro loves to play it at genting..miss him lots~bt one of the guys quite scary..=.= he gt long hair..n chewing bubble gum when shooting..eee!!! geli ar..he tot he vry yeng??? >.<>.<>
25.8.2009
2009 is the most busy birthday year for me~ many ppl wished me dis year~^^ n i had celebrated 3days for my 16 birthday..thanks all my lou pos: sheun, yean, lin n jyu..i gt the nick name for u all~sheun--最口爱的老婆;yean--最美丽的老婆;jyu--最体贴的老婆;lin--最温柔的老婆..kakax!! nice leh!! erione oso gt their name dy..wahahahax!!!! thanks all the form 5 students n little yean n zizi celebrate with me too~^^ thanks my sweet family celebrate with me with a delicious dinner~^^ thanks all my classmate+handsome boys celebrate with me n treat me eat pizza n brought so much fun for me~^^n thanks~~!!! all the ppl who wished me happy birthday by sending sms regards~ I LOVE U ALL

David^^ he takes care me well 2day~muax

lolx..speechless=.= jun jun take geh

lai lai lai~!!! cum c the funniest yb~XD kakax!! vry gao siu de wor^^

cum i joined together~wakakax!! XD

my dear kai sai lou--jun jun~^^ act i called him cute cute since form1..i love u!! ^^

teng yang^^

mr blacky!! ^^ kakax!! form2 sing partner~^^ smile smile lar


highest=seng; lowest=piggy kakax!!

the last place we go~^^
seng today vry geng huh~

while waiting for my mummy at popular~^^
i miss popular much leh~long time din go le..T.T


dis birthday cake made by someone..
~kian yue~
thanks a lot!!
i knew the meaning dat a boy make a cake for a girl~
thanks^^
i get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment